What I can do if the SIM card can't work after inserting it into the T-box?
The following methods are applicable to TBox series products
If the SIM card doesn't work after inserting it into the T-box like the device has reception on the 4G network, there's a cross showing on the signal bar every 10 seconds, or when it requires an internet connection, how can we fix it?
The steps below may help:
1. Please install the FibocomLogTool -APK in the T - box first.You can get the file by sending us an email.
2. Format the TF card and then insert it into the T - box.
3. Open the FibocomLogTool in the T - box.
4. Turn on the AP, RADIO, MODEM, and KERNEL functions.
5. switch the APN on the menu.
6. If it can't connect to the Network, switch the mobile data function on and off. (Settings - Network&internet - Mobile Network--Mobile Data Switch)
7. If you still can't access the Internet, switch the airplane mode on and off (Settings--Network and Internet--Airplane Mode)
8. If the above operations are invalid, please try to switch APN.
9. After completing the above steps, confirm whether you can access the network right now.
10. Take out the TF card and insert it into the computer, find the Android file and compress it, then send it to Support@carlinkit.com. we will forward the file to our engineers for further checking after that.
Problem not resolved?
Submit help online
Get the latest news from Carlinkit