TBox series, firmware upgrade method（Automotive Head Unit）
Warning: We strongly recommend that you do not upgrade while the product is in good working condition. If you must upgrade, please strictly follow our operating instructions. If the product cannot work due to the failure of upgrading, you will need to send products back for repair and bear the corresponding high costs of freight and maintenance!
Steps of how to upgrade the firmware by USB flash drive:
1. Prepare a TF card, format it to FAT32, copy the Update.zip file into the root directory of the TF card.
2. Download and save the Update.zip file (You can get the file by sending us an email) and copy it into the root directory of the TF card. (Make sure to rename the file to Update.zip)
3.Insert the TF card into the product, the system will automatically remind you whether to update, click Update (Please don't remove the dongle while the box is updating.)
(1)Insert the TF card.
(2)Click Update on the pop-up message box.
(3) The file will be copied automatically.
(4) After the file was copied, the T-box will start updating.
(5) After the firmware completed the upgrade, the software will upgrade automatically.
Problem not resolved?
Submit help online